Saturday 1 September 2012

I've put some new items on ebay today.

First off for all you HO Gauge train modellers I have a solid resin nissen hut.

It can be found here.

I have also made the same hut at 1:100 for you TT Gauge peeps although there are currently none on ebay. If you want one, please message me.

the other two items I have made are a bit of a departure from the normal miniatures. They are bas-relief badges/pins and keyrings/fobs for Roller Derby! Being a fan of Roller Derby (my teams being The Atlantic Breakers from Cornwall and Cardiff's Tiger Bay Brawlers) I thought it a fit subject for some badges and keyrings. Both are resin with a bas-relief image.

The badge is a yellow resin with black paint (spayed to seal and protect it) with a brooch pin on the back. Find it here. It measures an inch diameter. The angry face keyring was based on a drawing I made a few years ago and is made with red and black resin. No paint needed! It measures an inch by an inch and a half. Find that one here. I have also made both of them to be either a badge or a keyring by adding or removing the loop on the top. Overall I'm quite happy with them. The two tone resin for the face is rather nifty I think. I made a rectangle bas-relief badge using the Tiger Bay Brawlers logo. I think it came out quite well. I will upload a picture of that in my next blog post. I would like to make more badges based on Roller Derby teams.

Well, the new series of Doctor Who starts soon, so I'm going to watch that... and so should you!



No comments:

Post a Comment