Sunday 17 April 2016

Heads up!

All Heads
Another short blog this week all about Moai Heads also known as Easter Island heads.
I've always been a little fascinated by Easter Island and the heads, and how the society of humans who lived there collapsed in such a devastating manner. You can rad about the island here and about the Moai heads here.
I have been selling the HO/OO and 28mm scale heads on ebay for a few years now, but I have recently tweaked the model a bit and made them available on Shapeways in 5 different scales and in lots of different materials! they are available in N Gauge, TT Gauge, HO/OO Gauge, 28mm and 35mm

I am currently working on some 3D model commissions of some shoulder pads, banners and some other bits. If you would like me to make something for you, please contact me and I'll see what I can do!


No comments:

Post a Comment